Connect with us

One dies, four sick after consuming wild mushroom

Amargadhi, July 28 : A boy died while four others from the same family became sick after consuming wild mushroom in Dadeldhura district. An 8-year-old boy Lalit Dhami from Nawadurga Rural Municipality-3 died on the way to hospital after he became sick with the consumption of the toxic mushroom, police said.
The dead body is kept at Seti State Hospital for postmortem. The police have further informed that mother Bishna Dhami and three sisters of the dead one have receiving treatment at the hospital.(RSS)

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2017 ostake.